Friday, January 25, 2013

Book Review: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green





 “My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.”



Reviewed by: Nurusyaifah Khairunnisa aka Nisa 10S3

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel’s story is about to be rewritten.


Review:  It changed my perspective on love. Like, a boy who looks so much like an angel can fall for a girl who is full of flaws.  Augustus Waters – one word: unf. He is, like, one of the gorgeous fictional characters that has ever been invented. Despite having a lot of flaws and I like people who have flaws – they’re interesting. The author, John Green, is THE best. I know a lot of people are fond him, too.

I would rate it 5 out of 5 stars.

You would also like to read:
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment