Thursday, May 19, 2011

Book Preview: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Blurb:

“Clary is back in New York and life is good: she’s training to be a Shadowhunter and is finally able to call Jace her boyfriend. But nothing comes without a price. When Jace inexplicably begins to pull away from her, Clary is forced to acknowledge that she herself has set in motion a chain of events that could lead to the loss of everything she loves. Even Jace.
 
Love. Blood. Betrayal. Revenge. The stakes are higher than ever…”

We have so many Mortal Instruments fans at school that I have been keeping my eye out for this one.  Sure enough.  I went to Booker today and there it was on the shelf!  

They must have had a big shipment come in because it was actually laying on top of a bunch of books that were actually faced spine outward.  I'm lucky as it was actually on the shelf for two days and it didn't get snapped up.  

Anyway, I couldn't help myself.  I just had to buy it.  When Clockwork Angel came in there was a huge response so I expect this book will cause a bit of a stir.  In fact, I think there are a few 5A girls who will want to read it.  Feel free to visit the office to add yourself to the waitlist as I will have it wrapped up and ready for borrowing tomorrow - my gift to you! :-)

Mr Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment